Sanitary Station for Disinfection of Shoe Soles and Hands HB-T-1100
Tourniquet System with Lower Brush and Hand Disinfectant
Hygiene Barrier Systems
The product works by the method of allowing the turnstile system to pass after both hands enter the machine and after spraying both hands with disinfectant. It requires the use of disinfectant with the turnstile system barrier to protect the area to be kept clean. The scrubbing system cleans the soles of the shoe by brushing with disinfectant water. After the eye on the machine sees the person, the scrubbing system starts.
- Made of CR-NI 304 K 18/10 stainless steel.
- The hygiene station disinfects both hands.
- Scrub system brushes shoe soles with disinfectant
- With turnstile the hygiene station makes it mandatory the use of disinfectants.
- Hygiene station is portable.
- Liquid disinfectant is used.
- The sole brush and the hygiene station are easy to clean.
- Turnstile passage direction is produced as right or left depending on demand.