Sanitary Station for Disinfection of Shoe Soles and Hands (with Non-contact Sink) HB-T-2400
Tourniquet System with Lower Brush, Non-contact Sink and Hand Disinfectant
Hygiene Barrier Systems
After the eye on the machine sees the person, the scrubbing system starts. The product cleans the soles of shoes by brushing with disinfectant water. The product provides the first stage of hand cleaning by washing the soap taken from the liquid soap dispenser on sink. The hands are dried with the towel taken from the paper towel cabinet and the garbage is thrown into the garbage bin on the machine. The hygienic mat provides cleaning of the soles with disinfectant in it. After placing both hands on the turnstile system, the machine disinfects the hands by sprays the disinfectant and allows the machine to pass through.
- Made of CR-NI 304 K 18/10 stainless steel.
- The hygiene station disinfects both hands.
- Scrub system brushes shoe soles with disinfectant
- It provides hand wash without touching with photocell sink.
- It provides cleaning of shoe sole with hygienic mat.
- With turnstile the hygiene station makes it mandatory the use of disinfectants.
- Hygiene station is portable.
- Liquid disinfectant is used.
- It can be cleaned easily.
- Turnstile passage direction is produced as right or left depending on demand.